- September 25th: Annual Antique Tractor Show. Everyone is welcome to bring antique tractors, equipment, and cars to show beginning at 10:00 with no registration fee. We will have tractor games, concessions, pumpkin patch hayrides, tractor parade, and live entertainment from 3:00-7:00.
- School Tours: During the month of October morning tours will be available Wednesday-Friday for groups of any size. Cost is $10 and must be booked in advance. Call 910-324-3422 ext 34 for more information or to reserve.
- Pumpkin Patch Hayrides: During the month of October we will run hayrides to the pumpkin patch on Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 1:00-5:00, Thursdays and Fridays from 1:00-8:00 and Saturdays from 10:00-8:00. Cost is $2.00 for ages 3 and up with pumpkins charged by weight at $0.69 per pound. Hayrides run continuously during the day and no reservations are required.
- Live Entertainment: During the month of October we will have live entertainment, weather permitting, every Friday from 5:00-8:00 and Saturdays from 3:00-7:00. We will have wine by the glass and wine slushies available from a variety of NC wineries so bring your lawn chairs to enjoy a nice Fall evening on the farm.
- Fall Festival Saturdays: Every Saturday in October we will have pumpkin patch hayrides, live entertainment, local vendors and wineries, magic shows, concessions, our food truck and more! Our restaurant will also have extended Saturday hours from 12:00-8:00.
Booking for all Christmas events will start on September 1st, 2021. To make restaurant reservations call 910-324-3422 ext. 34 or 35. Tickets for all other events may be purchased online and will be linked below.
- **NEW FOR 2021** Dinner & Hayride Reservations: From November 18th-December 28th reservations will be REQUIRED for any party size for our restaurant. COVID brought a lot of changes for us last year but after lots of feedback we decided to keep reservations every night of the week this holiday season. These reservations include dinner and priority loading for the Festival of Lights Hayride. No minimum number is required. Dinner times are 4:00 & 6:00 with the hayride following or dinner at 8:00 with the hayride first at 7:00. You must call ahead to book and a credit card is required to hold the reservation. Final payment is due upon arrival but will be totaled on one bill. Prices are as follows and includes the meal, hayride, tax, and gratuity. Adults $32, Seniors (56+) $31, Children ages 7-11 $23, Children ages 5-6 $20, Children ages 3-4 $10. (Our resaurant will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day).
- Fesitval of Lights Hayride: Our annual Festival of Lights Hayride is a 30 minutes hayride around the farm accompanied by Christmas music with lighted hoilday scenes and a live nativity. It will run nightly, weather permitting, from 6:00-9:00 from November 18th- Deccember 23rd with an after Christmas encore December 26th-28th. Ages 5 and older are $10. No reservations are needed for the hayride only and you may purchase tickets upon arrival.
- Wilmington Celebration Choir Holiday Jubilee: We are excited to welcome back the Wilmington Celebration Choir Novemeber 18th-20th. This event includes our famous country cooking (served buffet style), a special holiday performance by the celebration choir, and the festival of lights hayride. Doors open at 6:30, dinner at 7:00, show at 8:00 and hayride at 9:00. Cost is $55 for adults, $38 for ages 7-11, $30 for ages 5-6, and $20 for ages 3-4. Tickets must be purchased online in advance and are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather rain tickets will be issued for the hayride.
Ho! Ho! Christmas Show: Come out for some old fashioned cooking (served buffet style) followed by a musical variety show of Christmas classics and a touch of comedy with Gaylon Pope & SweetWater and top the evening off with our Festival of Lights Hayride. Matinee & evening shows held Wednesday though Saturday from November 26th-December 23rd with an evening encore show on December 26th. Cost is $55 for adults, $38 for ages 7-11, $30 for ages 5-6, and $20 for ages 3-4. Tickets must be purchased online in advance and are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather rain tickets will be issued for the hayride. Times are as follows:
- Matinee: Doors open 2:00, dinner 2:30, musical show 3:45, hayride 5:30
- Evening: Doors open 6:30, dinner 7:00, musical show 8:00, hayride 9:00
- Supper With Santa: Held Sunday-Tuesday night from 6:00-8:00 from November 21st-December 21st. The evening begins with Mrs. Claus reading a Christmas story, followed by dinner (served buffet style), time with Santa, and ending with the Festival of Lights Hayride. Cost is $42 for adults, $32 for ages 7-11, $26 for ages 5-6, and $14 for ages 2-4. Each child will also receive a good bag from Santa. Tickets must be purchased online in advance and are non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather rain tickets will be issued for the hayride.